Are you interested in creating a thin brick accent wall, fireplace surround or backsplash, but have questions about how to make it happen? Follow our installers as they take you through the entire process from beginning to end. Learn how to create a whole new look in your home or business by adding thin brick.
- We created a new video – How to Install Thin Brick over an Interior Wall.Are you interested in creating a thin brick accent wall, fireplace surround or backsplash, but have questions about how to make it happen? Follow our installers as they take you through the entire process from beginning to end. Learn how … Continue reading →
- Ironrock Begins Refractory Recycling ProgramRefractories are the plates, posts, and blocks that let our tile and brick go through our kilns. Although they can withstand high temperatures, they are easy to break. Each year, we replaces broken refractories. In the past, broken refractories have … Continue reading →
- New Colors from METROBRICKMETROBRICK® Architectural Thin Brick continues to expand its color palette with two new colors, #100 Alabaster and #705 Graphite, broadening the possibilities in single-tone options and blend combinations. 100 Alabaster Adding 100 Alabaster as a new option brings a very … Continue reading →
- Removing Protective Wax from METROBRICK®METROBRICK WAX REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS Covering the brick surface with paraffin wax is an important option to consider when using thin brick with cast in place concrete. METROBRICK® is available waxed to reduce the likelihood of cement and other contaminants adhering … Continue reading →
- METROBRICK products are listed in the mindful Materials databasePopular Index for Finding Environmental Information on Building Products Mindful MATERIALS is a free platform with aggregated information on human health and environmental impacts for products from leading manufacturers, vetted by experts passionate about making it easier to make informed … Continue reading →
- Meet Terry McCracken. Ironrock’s National Sales Manager – Thin BrickTerry McCracken is Ironrock’s National Sales Manager – Thin Brick Ironrock’s National Thin Brick Sales Manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding annual thin brick sales goals, creating and growing a strong national distribution channel, and establishing METROBRICK® and Royal … Continue reading →
- New Vintage Texture from METROBRICKNEW Vintage Texture – featuring distressed edges and a heavily distressed surface. Ready for the best part? This one-of-a-kind textured brick meets the PCI Standard for thin brick. what’s not to love? We know your customers are going to … Continue reading →
- New Video! Installing Thin Brick OutdoorsHere is a new video we created called – Installing Thin Brick on an Insulated Exterior Wall. This video shows all steps of a wall assembly with a focus on installing the thin brick using tile setting methods. This is … Continue reading →
- Ironrock Announces new Edge Grinding Technology for Thin BrickIn September of 2019, Ironrock produced its first thin brick order using its new state of the art edge grinding equipment. The new equipment ensures all manufactured bricks conform to the tight dimensional tolerances required by the Precast Concrete Institute … Continue reading →
- METROBRICK® Adds to Popular Fast Ship OfferingThe METROBRICK® Fast Ship Program is designed to provide precasters with the most requested METROBRICK Thin Brick colors fast – many times shipped within days of placing an order. The program has gained in use over the years as customers … Continue reading →
- We created a new video – How to Install Thin Brick over an Interior Wall.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Join 180 other followers